Free Consultation Day or Night


Temporary And Permanent Work Visas

The United States was built by immigrants, and non-native residents continue to play a vital role in America’s economy and culture. Most foreign citizens who wish to enter the United States must first secure either a nonimmigrant temporary work visa or an immigration visa for permanent residence. At The Robinowitz Law Firm, P.C., we are proud to help individuals and families pursue worker visas.

If you have been admitted as a permanent resident, granted asylum in the United States or admitted in another immigrant classification, you may already be authorized to work in the U.S. If not, we can help you seek an appropriate visa in order to work here.

Temporary employment visas — If you wish to enter the United States on a temporary basis, we can help you pursue a temporary work authorization such as an H1B, F-1, L-1 or Q-1 visa. Each of these has unique requirements and our experienced immigration lawyers and staff can help you ensure that you qualify.

Permanent worker visas — There are a variety of employment-based authorizations that can eventually lead to a green card and permanent residency, including EB visas that apply to skilled workers, immigrants with extraordinary ability and foreign investors.

Contact An Experienced Immigration Lawyer For A Free Consultation

Se Habla Español

I am Donald Robinowitz, an attorney with 25 years of experience representing clients in Texas and throughout the United States. Together with my highly trained, professional staff, I have dedicated a significant portion of my practice to immigration law. We represent potential immigrants and their loved ones all over the world.

To learn more about employment-based immigration visas and arrange an initial consultation at no cost, please contact our office in Houston, Texas, at 713-622-6676.