Free Consultation Day or Night


Are You Ready To Have The Rights Of A U.S. Citizen?

If you have a permanent resident green card, you enjoy the benefits of living in the United States, but you don’t enjoy all of the rights. If you are ready to become a naturalized citizen and earn full rights as a voting citizen, it’s time to talk to an experienced attorney and start the application process.

Free Consultation • Spanish Speaker On Staff • Credit Cards Accepted

I am Houston U.S. citizenship lawyer Donald E. Robinowitz. At my law firm, I have helped hundreds of individuals successfully complete the process to receive their citizenship or certification of naturalization. I know the steps and strategies necessary to prepare an accurate application to reduce or eliminate your waiting time.

To learn more about the naturalization process or discuss any of your other temporary visa or permanent green card needs, schedule a free consultation with me. Call 713-622-6676. You can also contact my Houston law office online.

Honest Legal Services, Based On Integrity

If you are like many immigrants, you have probably been given a lot of false information about citizenship, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the immigration process. The truth is, not everyone will qualify for naturalization or citizenship after receiving a green card. At my law firm, I promise to give you an honest assessment of your case, even if the news is disappointing.

Ready To Change Your Immigration Status?

Have you been living legally in the United States and have earned the right to seek an adjustment of status? Working closely with my professional assistant Maria Chavarria, we have helped many people realize the dream of a permanent green card and naturalization.

I am ready to help you with all of your U.S. citizenship needs, including:

  • Preparing for citizenship
  • Applying for a certificate of naturalization
  • Applying for a visa for your fiancé(e)
  • K3 marriage visas for your spouse
  • Visas for parents and extended family members who qualify

Learn more at the Immigrant Visas Practice Center.

Contact A Harris County Naturalization Lawyer

From my offices in Houston, I represent individuals, families and employers in communities throughout southeast Texas. Let me help you today. For a free consultation, call 713-622-6676. You can also contact me online.