Are you considering filing for divorce? Are you frustrated about your parenting time or custody arrangements? Has your financial situation changed and you need to make changes to your original divorce settlement?
Family law problems are difficult because many people simply don’t know where to turn for help. Often, people think they can resolve family issues with their ex-spouse themselves, only to realize that many times these agreements do not last. To make things easier on yourself and your children, you should seek the advice of an experienced family law attorney.
Free Consultation • Spanish-Speaking Staff • Credit Cards Accepted
I am a Houston divorce lawyer with more than 20 years of family law experience. I will take the time to explain your rights and protect you and your children. When you call my office, you will speak with me directly in your free initial consultation, or I will personally return your phone call, the same day, if possible. I will personally handle your case from beginning to end.
From wherever you are in southeastern Texas, call me, Harris County family law attorney Donald Robinowitz, at 713-622-6676. You can also contact my Houston law firm online.
My Houston Family Law Practice
I can help you through any family law issue that you may face, including:
- Divorce — I will tailor the legal strategy appropriate for your situation. I have vast experience in litigation and trial, but am also an apt negotiator and can settle your divorce out of court if that is what you prefer. I have deep knowledge of how the divorce process can affect business owners and other professionals.
- Child custody and support — I will protect the best interests of your children without sacrificing your rights in all custody, visitation or child support cases.
- Paternity — I represent both mothers and fathers equally with all support, custody and access issues. I stay up to date with developments in the law, including the new Texas paternity law and issues of mistaken paternity.
- Modifications and enforcement — I promote strong advocacy in seeking or defending changes in custody or parenting plans when a parent relocates or other circumstances change. I can also help enforce child support or visitation orders.
- Adoption — I handle private, stepparent and CPS adoptions.
- Restraining orders/protective orders — I protect clients who fear violence by an ex-spouse or partner, or defend those unfairly accused of assault to gain legal advantage in divorce or custody.
Contact A Houston Divorce Lawyer For A Free Consultation
Let me take the worry off your shoulders. Schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your legal needs. Call 713-622-6676. You can also contact my law firm online.